Scythed ChariotFaction: Sons of Kronos
The Scythed Chariot is a hold over from the Tribes friendship with the One King. Seeing how effective the One Kings Chariot forces were in battle, the Tribe of the Goddess developed their own, lighter version of the vehicle.
Drawn by two swift horses, the Scythed chariot is controlled by a seated driver who is responsible for its maintenance, the care of the mounts, and the provisioning of its rider. The chariot is usually manned by a warrior who is proficient in the use of javelins as he will unleash them into his enemies as the chariot moves across the battlefield. Great curving blades that give the vehicle its name protrude from the wheels, posing a dire threat to any force too close to its passing.
A Scythed Chariot is a fast moving killing machine, which the Tribe uses to great effectiveness when the terrain and weather permit.
© ? Target Games
Type: Close Combat Individual
- Commanding Presence
- The Scythed Chariot Warrior gains a +2 DAM bonus in addition to the normal charge bonuses he receives while in the Chariot.
- Great curved blades are mounted on the wheels of the Scythed Chariot. Any model whose base fall within one inch of the side of the moving Chariot will be hit by a DAM 10 attack. Models on Wait may attempt to Dive for Cover to attempt to avoid the deadly Blades.
- Trample, DAM 8. Models may attempt to Die for Cover from the Trampling Scythed Chariot. If they succeed the Dive for Cover roll they are still not out of danger as they must immediately make another Dive for Cover Attempt at half their LD (rounded up) to avoid the curved blades on the side of the Chariot.
- The Chariot Warrior is armed with Javelins and a Reaver Axe.
- Each Horse has a Kick Attack, Natural Weapon - (1x) Kick (7).
Mortal & Beast
© 2005 - 2022 www.chronopiaworld.com -