Tribal WarriorsFaction: Sons of Kronos
Of the vast armies of the Untamed, the Tribal Warriors are the most numerous. Lead by a veteran warrior referred to as the Chieftain, these fanatic warbands serve the needs of their people in every way. Warriors are required to train with their warbands for three months out of every year and after this, when they have gone back to their families and farms, they still train once a week. Meetings within a tribe frequently feature reports on the progress, growth and exploits of their Tribal Warriors. As family men, these warriors realize that they are not simply fighting for the whim of their leaders, but for hearth and home as well. This makes them a spirited and powerful group.
© ? Target Games
© 1998 Target Games
Type: Close Combat Warband
- Ice Warrior
- Forest Warrior
- Swordmaster habe Secondary Attack Ability.
- You may purchase 1 Swordmaster for every 4 Tribal Warrior you have in the Warband.
- The Tribal Warriors and Chieftain are armed with Barbed Spears and Straightswords.
- The Tribal Warrior Swordmaster is armed with two Straightswords.
- The Tribal Warrior Standard Bearer is armed with Barbed Spears and a Straightsword and may purchase a Standard.
- The Tribal Warrior Horn Blower is armed with Barbed Spears and a Straightsword and may purchase a Horn.
© 2005 - 2022 www.chronopiaworld.com -